VOICE NOTE CINDY JKT48 DOWNLOAD

I wanted to show that I was an idol veryone expected. Log in Sign up. I wanted to be good at both. Most recent Most popular Most recent. Sep 29, melody graduate. voice note cindy jkt48

Uploader: Zolonris
Date Added: 28 June 2005
File Size: 22.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 38595
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Voice note sonya jkt48 download

This beautiful youth will be a memory never forgotten. I decided to not lose to the change. Nut not long, I surprisingly got transferred to Team J. There was a paradox inside of me that I wal also scared if I got the tepen.

I deceided that days by days I lives, I had to be consistent. My efforts that were invisible, slow ly getting visible. And finally I reached 12th. Victory kannada 3gp Victory.

To Be An Idol I decided to become an idol.

voice note cindy jkt48

At sousenkyo, I got 5th. Thus, on the speech, I decided to surpass myself and encouraged to settle the vlice from fans the things I wanted. At this many said I had good jobs. Rain is the powerful head of an ad. I decided that, maybe I was a kid. You who have this graduation photobook of mine. My goal have been achieved in JKT48 Maybe now is the time I continue my life to find the new meaning of y existence.

Alarm clock sonya jkt48

Many thanks for accepting me and ukt48 decision. Malayalam khutba Koi sehri babu remix hd Flat Vintage Logos. Filter by post type All posts.

voice note cindy jkt48

JavaScript is required to view this site. From this group, I could get to know many people.

Also,the nbrought a big ID card banner. Oblivion Construction Set is designed for the player to edit The CS has its own wiki, in which their many tutorials can tell one everything. Sep 29, melody graduate. I had decided that I would'nt show exhaustion and weakness, whatever happened.

You who always try to befriend me until this second. You;ll also know because, 7 years of the process, you were always by my side.

voice note cindy jkt48

It's the s, and Ms. I got much bigger challenge to keep the balance JKT48 and college.

yupi jkt48 | Tumblr

Grid View List View. I thought manyt wanted me to be a senbatsu. For the people mwho trusted me.

Support driver samsung Skip to content Skip to accessibility help. Not to give up, not to lose from anythinf. Feel the bittersweet I never shoutd.

Comments